The Av3nger The Av3nger

Good.

That was decent.

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

You sir is a true genius.

If you are reading this, for the sake of god, please make a website and show tutorials on how you make your animation(s), the smoothness, the frame by frames, special effects, the complicated play bar, and everything else. heck release even a book, this is exactly the kind of animation I would like to achieve. 5/5

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

That was good.

I remember seeing some clip of this way long ago like a yr or 2 ... it started from the bit where the dead body with no head leaning agaisnt car ... and the women taking cover... was that stolen?
Anyway I expect it to be good because ever since then not more then 2mins more animation is added taking alot of time probably be forever by the time you finish first ep.
GL HF.

RobsH66 responds:

Yes it was. I really wish I could figure out who did it... if anyone has any info please send it my way.

NeoJam NeoJam

Hmmm,

Was a good flash overall... But the jokes were really dry i mean didnt even put a smile on my face... and yes i do know about neo pets and i read your little description about each movie but still not funny. Also Neo pets is a bad subject matter but thats just my opinion.

(2004) Long Lost Brothers (2004) Long Lost Brothers

LOL

Man... gotta love Knox Sense of humour :D

6-Billion-euro-footie-man 6-Billion-euro-footie-man

I agree with Lavagasm

Alot of Work and stuff but this just disturb me.
And i hate this flash movie.
That was like A MC-SHITTEH... Should go on the Turd of the week page.

"Lame" Episode 1 (Part 2) "Lame" Episode 1 (Part 2)

ROFL

Kitty RETURN!!! was really funny other then that it wasnt anything special

DE_dust DE_dust

Nice

However you made a big stupid mistake if terrorist plant the bomb, terrorist side wins you cant get round draw with a planted bomb.

Another Day Four Another Day Four

Curses

ahhh after watching that my eyes see everything wobbling -.- hmmm well it was ok i see the whole wobbling thing a cheap way to make it look really good in animation way.
also could intresting up the story, and faster, cuz its slow and kinda boring.
well GL HF.