Naruto Dating Sim Naruto Dating Sim

Overall, Nice.

Graphics: OK, nice thin lined drawings, a little wrong and weird in some places but overall the characters look the same.

Style: Not the 1st to do Sim dating, However the fact it was naruto and it was based on the female side of the story was somewhat original.

Sound: Nice, quality, orignal sound tracks from the series, However very repetive... still suffering a headace.

Violence: Yes there are battles, no there is no animation? forgot about the Blood and Bruises!

Interactivity: 80% of time i was clicking, 7% i was reading 3% i was watching.

Humor: LMAO on the last scene, dude was that actually ment to be funny? I just thought the whole thing went well Wrong.

Overall: Yea it was a decent game to take hmm 25mins of my life, however there are very obvious tracing going on, you can see the differece in graphics when its something seen on the anime, and then something u animated, Such as the sex scene and Kissing, they are pretty lame, maybe rework them.

Mile High Club Mile High Club

Heh

Nah i didnt like it plus it was wayyy to easy i finished game without losing 1 ball life... you know how? i just right clicked and press play for all lvls :P <<< Pro

Azumanga Druglord Game! Azumanga Druglord Game!

Way to boring

Man this kinda sucked... some hardcore Action scrips.. a few drawings and scenes... and a boring storyline and gameplay... no real animation = a dull flash

The Legends of Hiro The Legends of Hiro

Was too easy

I was very bored so i just skipped all the talk! everything, only read some short jokes now and then ... and i finished the game under 10mins without reading... anything.... just went round clicking everything... like a sad man.... but it was to easy... really.

Splinter Cell: Late Home Splinter Cell: Late Home

Good Job

For all you noobs who cant get pass the Pan Hitting your face... you just press SPACE BAR as soon as you Get into the Bedroom, Then Quickly press the Walk to Clock Option... then changed the clock... and Screw your girl :)
Great effort.
Good Game.

Crimson Warfare Crimson Warfare

looks cool and u put alot of hard work into it

but this game just looks and is like advance wars for gameboy advance only this one is 100 times worst i wouldnt spend time on this unless i had no games....

Wonderland 3D Wonderland 3D

bah, crap

this is something out of this world absolutly not related to humans its just jebberish...

potbellybob responds:

hmm... I see what you are saying. I also see that you gave me a 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, and overall as 0. Do you really think I put absoluely NO effort into my game??? Oh, and it is SUPPOSED to be "out of this world" and "not realated to humans". That is why it's called "'Wonderland' 3D"

Frank's Adventure Frank's Adventure

DUDE SWEEET!

BUT WHAT DOES MINE SAY DUDE?
that was very good gameplay, graphics and interactivity the best thing is that it runs so smooth... one thing ONE BIG MISTAKE IS... UR SLOT MACHINE IS 2 EASY 2 LINE UP which made the game so easy and quick to beat..

Found Lost Found Lost

bah,

i always thought of making a Scary flash movie but its impossible doesnt do jack shit not creepy not nothing, i cant see how ppl can be scare of some drawings u did in flash by the way fix the bug, all i had 2 do was walk into the kitchen and right click + play then the game was finished after that room with the tape....

House Of The Dead (Demo) House Of The Dead (Demo)

bah this was kinda bad

the graphics was bad, it wasnt at all scary, and u die alot in the game so its really annoying to start over and over again so i didnt bother playing after the 3rd time i died, i also gave u a 5 overall bcuz u gave my ssj gohan 5, or i will ave given it lower X9

thepromaster responds:

Wait a sec... Oh yeah I remember you!! With Gohan turing SSJ2 it was 5 worthy. Actually I haven't seen many people die 3 times in this game. I don't even know how you could die three times. Wait... one... two... I got two. I'm glad you were honest but hell you could of at least told us what to do better, man!! Anyways thanks for your review I guess